So yesterday I made some great choices besides sleeping in and helping my mom out at home with selling their house.
I had a great breakfast on such a beautiful sunny morning which consisted of chamomile honey vanilla tea, oatmeal, strawberries, and a banana! WOO!! 27 days without pop and 3 days with no coffee! :)
My exercise of choice is Pilates and that is what I did yesterday and today...about 25 minutes of abs and waist Pilates and a whole body workout of Pilates. Pretty intense considering that I haven't worked out in forever! I also took my little pup Menina for a nice and super brisk walk on a sunny yet very cold day.
*************************************************************************************
Eating healthier and having the motivation to live a happier life has brought me to an interesting crossroad in my life. I have made some pretty big life changes recently from quitting my job since I was not passionate about it, deciding to move to California with my family, to meeting someone that has just turned my life upset down to a new angle that I have never felt before in my life which may have me switching gears for a little bit.
Sometimes there are sacrifices that you make in your life for yourself to make you happy. I am going through several different scenarios in my head right now that are kinda making me stressed but intriguing me and making me happy beyond belief. I know that I have to live my life and do what will fulfill me because otherwise I am the only person making the sacrifice, the only person going the extra mile, the only person that is taking the risks. This is my life and I have to live it but I also am so curious to know and experience the things that come into my life. I would hate to leave too soon without knowing that what I am doing is for sure...
I am rambling... I am confused but I know what I want. I will not lose track of my dream of being happy and healthy with great people surrounding me in my life. I want to be a positive and encouraging person in my life and in the lives of others. It doesn't matter where I am but it matters who is surrounding me in my life.
We all have choices in life, so make them great ones!
Here's a little song for you all to enjoy, "Just Breathe" by Pearl Jam
Yes, I understand that every life must end, uh-huh
As we sit alone, I know someday we must go, uh-huh
Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the ones I love
Some folks just have one, yeah, others, they've got none
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...
Practiced all my sins, never gonna let me win, uh-huh
Under everything, just another human being, uh-huh
I don't wanna hurt, there's so much in this world to make me believe
Stay with me
You're all I see...
Did I say that I need you?
Did I say that I want you?
Oh, if I didn't I'm a fool you see
No one knows this more than me
As I come clean...
I wonder everyday, as I look upon your face, uh-huh
Everything you gave
And nothing you would save, oh no
Nothing you would take
Everything you gave...
Did I say that I need you?
Oh, did I say that I want you?
Oh, if I didn't I'm a fool you see
No one knows this more than me
And I come clean, ah...
Nothing you would take
Everything you gave
Hold me til I die
Meet you on the other side...
... beijos

No comments:
Post a Comment