7.29.2009

let it all hang out

Not to be the pessimist, but I never wanted to start a blog. But when propositioned to do so by one of my soul mates I couldn't resist. "SAY YES!" as another soul mate of mine so kindly introduced me to doing more of in my life.
The whole point of this is for me to let a little steam off, vent, rave, and just let it all hang out.
Crystal, Me, and Katie on my birthday in ABQ, New Mexico. 10/08


For you, a glimpse into my life at random moments whether it be about what I cooked for dinner, my interesting love life, or my dreams and goals. Just a little piece of me every once in a while. This will be a great recap to look back at and hopefully learn from in the future. Since I don't have a concrete subject that I will be dishing out you can only expect the unexpected from me.

I hope for a little self-reflection on my feelings and emotions as I am a hard working lady who wants to be successful; wants to be in love; wants to be looked up to; wants to be challenged; wants to live life like there is no tomorrow but plan for every event to the fullest.

4 things that are on my mind right now:
1.) Why am I at home by myself when I crave to be with someone?
2.) I want to move to California, next year, to pursue my dream...more to come with that...
3.) Should I have gone to Italy for Culinary School?
4.) What can I do even better tomorrow?

Regardless of the wimpy first entry, I hope that I add laughter and a little depth to your day. "I am what I am and I'm great!" -dad

beijos



4 comments:

  1. YES! How exciting. Yey for Crystal pushing us to do this. Keep it GOING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely, positively thrilled we're doing this! Soo...our plan is to move to California next year, yes?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that you are a blogger there is absolutely NO excuse for me to not know whats going on in my favorite cousins busy life! I guess this will have to hold us over until you move to cali ;)

    -Mandizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! YES! YES!

    love you all! Thanks for the posts! This will keep us all linked together until Cali!

    ReplyDelete